Monday, October 29, 2012

Murder Mystery Dinner Party


 A Murder Mystery Dinner Party




Dinner was Bloodied Chicken Breasts, Roasted Potatoes, Smothered Carrots, Bread, Dead Leaf Salad and Sweet Death Dessert {cupcake}
A sweet mystery truffle wrapped in a favor box was set by each place setting.



 

Appetizer Table

So we might have gotten a little carried away with the dry ice! :) 


 Dessert
 

 Silent movie playing.
  

The Murder 



finding clues........
Ya, ok...so I had a few clues that I forgot about and happened to be reminded of them at the end of the mystery.
  

Family Pictures
I don't usually post many pictures of people on the blog...but I just could not help myself with this party. :)













The Modern Day Addam's Family!


 The amazing Host & Hostess!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that looks so spooky and fun! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Murder mystery dinner party looked Amazing! I really loved the all the details you put into this party. Great Job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute party. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...